Her speaking topics include:
- PHYSICAL HEALTH
- Would you like have more energy in your day?
- How to get and stay motivated.
- Believing change is possible
- What is holding you back from having a strong and healthy body?
- MENTAL HEALTH
- 10 habits of emotionally healthy people
- Is it possible to get along with everyone?
- How to cope with change - whether you asked for it or not
- Whose voice are you listening to?
- SPIRITUAL HEALTH
- What is spiritual health and why does it matter?
- We all have a soul. Now what do we do with it?
- Where do I go with my questions of faith?
- A practical guide to intangible matters
Depression is a topic we don't want to talk about but you probably know someone who suffers from it. I take an honest look at it both from the perspective of those who suffer from it and those who don't. I've walked this journey and have stories to tell. I will provide knowledge, insight and hope.
GO TO CATHERINE'S SPEAKING PAGE
sign up to receive my newsletter and free e-book
Subscribe to my newsletter to receive quarterly information about how to become the healthiest you. This pursuit cannot be accomplished on your own! Receive encouraging words and understanding about how your physical, mental, and spiritual health are all necessary for your well-being. Explore the relationships between each area and offer feedback to others.
You will get links to my most recent blog posts, personal information about the lessons I'm learning, and upcoming speaking engagements. As a bonus, I'll also send you a copy of my e-book entitled Do Something Every Day That Strengthens You.