here are some of my favorite resources
- The Holy Bible
- The Four Agreements - Miguel Ruiz
- Potatoes Not Prozac - Kathleen DesMaisons, PhD
- From Panic to Power - Lucinda Bassett
- It Starts With Food - Dallas & Melissa Hartwig
- Boundaries - Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend
- Attacking Anxiety and Depression Program - CD series
- FED Up - A Documentary about food and childhood obestity
- Herbalife products
Clothes and Makeup
The Q in Q Ideas videos refers to Questions. This is a site which faces difficult topics from a Christian perspective. Here are a few of my favorites:
Mental Health by Dr. Caroline Leaf
What I Learned From My Mother by Shauna Niequist
Here is Brene Brown talking about the Power of Vulnerabilty. This is a powerful discussion about how we make real connections with people.
Here Elizabeth Nabel talks about what we don't know and how humility opens opportunities to unveil truth and bring about change. Knowledge is fleeting and ever changing.